We are happy to invite you to the 5th International Conference on minimally invasive cardiac surgery and surgical arrhythmology (AMICS2019) on 14-16 November 2019 at National Vishnevskiy Institute of Surgery that brings together leading experts from Russia, US and Western Europe.
This conference is intended for cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, endovascular surgeons, anaesthetists, critical care physicians, and perfusionists. The main idea of this meeting is to demonstrate new technologies and developments in cardiac surgery and arrhythmology.
- New technologies in cardiac surgery and arrhythmology
- Current trends in cardiac surgery and arrhythmology
- Hybrid technologies in cardiac surgery and arrhythmology
- New trends in AFib surgery
- Mitral valve repair and replacement
- Aortic root and aortic valve repair
- Surgical treatment of thoracic aorta
- Myocardial revascularization
- Minimally invasive and endovascular procedures in the treatment of structural heart diseases
- Anaesthetic and perfusion management for cardiac surgery
Conference agenda includes presentations, interactive sessions, case discussion, and live cases. Presentations on new technologies in cardiac surgery and other topics of interest will be presented by leading experts in the field.
The conference is devoted to implementing the interdisciplinary approach to the practice of cardiac surgery. Conference participants will learn about new trends in cardiac surgery and will have a chance to compare different approaches in the treatment of complex patients.
The conference will be interactive, considering positive feedback on the past AMICS meetings. This year we also organize high-level expert discussions. Faculty includes both Russian and international experts: N. Ad, D. Adams, S. Benussi, M. Borger, M.Castella, R. Chitwood, J. Coselli, M. La Meir, B. Lytle, C. Malaisrie, P.McCarthy, K.Plestis, D. Taggart, J. Thomas.
We will be happy to hear your suggestions on organizing AMICS 2019.
A.Sh. Revishvili and J. Cox
Federal state budgetary institution
“National Vishnevskiy Institute of Surgery”
Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation,